The Nigerian government had through their agents lure Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya in the disguise of making donations running into millions of dollars to his course for Biafra freedom.
Some of the protesters waved the Biafran flag in a video obtained by SaharaReporters as they chanted, “Free Nnamdi Kanu now”, “Free Nnamdi Kanu now.”
In related news, a former Director, the Department of State Services (DSS), Mike Ejiofor, has expressed shock over the rearrest and extradition of Nnamdi Kanu.
Speaking to Channels Television, Ejiofor stated that the law should prevail on the matter of the pro-Biafra activist.
The former DSS boss stated that though he had nothing against Nnamdi Kanu, he should have come back to Nigeria to led agitations for the Biafra Republic.
The secret police ex-boss commended the collaborative efforts of Nigerian security agencies over Kanu’s arrest.
“Well, when I got the news I was shocked. Shocked in the sense that we were not expecting this kind of arrest and that shows the collaborative efforts of our security agencies. And the issue of his arrest is a major one,” he said.
- Fr Mbaka blasts Govs for ‘selling’ out Kanu
- FG breaks silence on how Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, vows to deal with him and his collaborators
- Nnamdi Kanu: Finally Abaribe breaks silence
- Nnamdi Kanu deserves presidential pardon – Ohanaeze to FG
- Nnamdi Kanu: British Lawyers Issues 48-hours Ultimatum To Buhari, Drag Kenya Before ICC
Visit our youtube channel